Monday, October 17, 2022

Being Lesbian and Nudist: Is it compatible?

Angela writes:
I have been in nudism for about 5 years and during all these years I have seen male couples, male and female couples but I have never seen a female couple, and I have often wondered: why is this so strange?This is a question my fiancé and I ask ourselves regularly. Is it because other women feel unsafe? but on the other hand, I have seen more and more participation of females in nudism here in México.
Probably I don’t have the answer and is it a mystery we will never find out, but at least I would like to share my experience as a nudist lesbian in a relationship, how this has an impact on our relationship and the benefits that it has brought us. So hopefully, in the near future more, female couples can join nudism and break this taboo once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drift

Welcome to today's issue of Carolina Naturally 'Nuff Said! Today is June 21, 2023 Today is:   World Music Day On This Day In History...