Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Shameless Rules That Have Drastically Bettered My Life

“If you hesitate to learn from others, you will never learn anything new.”
― Raaz Ojha
Three years ago, I sat in a grey cubicle with coworkers whose facial expressions showed the same mixture of boredom, fatigue, and agony as mine.
Today, I woke up to chirping birds and chuckling geckos, watching the sun rise over lush green trees. I’m excited about my work, a midday stroll on the beach, and a colorful dinner prepared by my favorite chef. I live in the paradise others go to for vacation — and there’s no boss telling me when to be back.
This isn’t a metaphorical dick-measuring contest. I’m not saying look how big mine is. I’m merely showing you what’s possible if you play by the right rules instead of the ones imposed on you.
7 Shameless Rules That Have Drastically Bettered My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drift

Welcome to today's issue of Carolina Naturally 'Nuff Said! Today is June 21, 2023 Today is:   World Music Day On This Day In History...