Wednesday, January 4, 2023

How I Became A Professional Dominatrix

My first encounter with BDSM bars in Japan was right in the heart of Osaka.
When I searched for S&M bars there, I found a few, but there was one in particular that caught my eye because it has a very fulfilling website with a lot of pictures and information about the atmosphere. It also has a chain shop in Tokyo, so I decided it was the one.
This was it... I needed to visit this place!
I planned to go by myself, but I thought it might be a little weird if I went alone the first time, so I asked my friend, who wasn’t interested in "playing" but was willing to play along to check it out with me.
When we walked in, the décor looked similar to that of a jail, and when the show ended, the performer crawled back to a room through what looked like a jail gate.
The show was stunning and fascinating and, in a sense, it was beautiful.
Later that night, I got involved in the games — including spanking, whipping, and candle wax. 
How I Became A Professional Dominatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drift

Welcome to today's issue of Carolina Naturally 'Nuff Said! Today is June 21, 2023 Today is:   World Music Day On This Day In History...