Monday, January 2, 2023

Dispatches From The Scientific Fringe

I’ve found my calling as a scientific skeptic. I have set out to explore the nether regions of scientific inquiry and to call out the threads that seem to me to have the most validity.
I ask your indulgence for a two-sentence rant. An easy way to build a career as a “skeptic” is to be skeptical only of challenges to the mainstream. I’m thinking of Michael ShermerAmazing RandiRichard Dawkins and Eugenie Scott.
For the coming year, I have set myself the ambitious project of exploring topics that are beyond the scope of my present skepticism, to learn as much as needed to evaluate their claims.
Dispatches From The Scientific Fringe

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drift

Welcome to today's issue of Carolina Naturally 'Nuff Said! Today is June 21, 2023 Today is:   World Music Day On This Day In History...