Monday, December 26, 2022

AI Prompts Us to Rethink Our Unique Humanity

  • Recent technological advances, such as ChatGPT, present technology as more and more human-like.
  • Technology's profound impact on humanity has the power to open or close us, unite or divide us.
  • The future of humanity is held within each of us.
  • Opening your heart in small ways today can have a profound impact on the future of intimacy.
This week, my professional life changed forever. I logged into a prototype language processing tool created by OpenAI called ChatGPT. Unlike anything previously available to the public, this chatbot can answer questions, dialogue with its user, and even write essays. In our first conversation, I asked it to write a blog post on how to increase one’s sex drive. In what couldn’t have been more than 2 seconds, it provided me with an informative and grammatically perfect essay that I would have been proud to post as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drift

Welcome to today's issue of Carolina Naturally 'Nuff Said! Today is June 21, 2023 Today is:   World Music Day On This Day In History...